• Offering private obedience training lessons in the East Bay
• Specializing in the safe and effective use of electric collars
• Appropriate for specific problem solving or general obedience training
WHO IT IS FOR:
• For anyone wanting to fix a specific problem with their dog or wanting general obedience training.
• Especially effective for those interested in off leash control.
• No potty training service offered.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Begin by calling or emailing to set up a free evaluation.
• Private lessons in local public parks or other public areas. No group classes offered.
• Together, we train standard obedience commands or work on your specific problems.
• Emphasis on reliability both on and off leash.
• Positive and negative reinforcement based methods used for motivation. Specifically, the tools used are food, prong collars, and electric collars.
• Full obedience program usually takes 10-15 lessons. Programs requiring fewer lessons are available.
• Approximately 1 hour per lesson.
• 1 to 3 lessons per week is ideal.